Charleston Civil Litigation Attorney Gets Results for Clients
Resolves disputes for businesses and individuals
When legal disputes disrupt your business or personal life, having a committed, knowledgeable attorney to zealously advocate on your behalf brings comfort and peace of mind. We represent people and businesses throughout coastal South Carolina in litigation, negotiation, arbitration and mediation. We can help you with all types of general civil litigation in state and federal courts, including:
- Business litigation
- Breach of contract
- Property damage
- Personal injury claims
- Insurance claims
- Construction defects
- Commercial collections
- Professional malpractice
- Products liability
- Product defects
- Auto and truck collisions
- Slip and Fall
Put a strong, determined litigator to work for you
We know your time is valuable. That is why we stress efficiency throughout the process of resolving your disputes. We offer our clients:
- Individual attention — When you retain Mark W. McKnight, you receive the care, time and attention you deserve.
- A more cost-efficient model — We constantly seek ways to cut your costs while maintaining the high level of legal services you expect and deserve.
- Integrity — We provide you with straightforward, honest answers to all of your questions and ensure you fully understand the litigation process and what to expect as your case moves forward. Our clients rely on us to help them set realistic expectations.
- A focus on success — We always have your best interest in mind. If protracted litigation is the only solution to achieve the proper outcome, we are ready. If settling your case early on will achieve the best result, we will take the time to explain why we believe it is in your best interest to settle instead of engaging in lengthy litigation.
Ready for trial
Mark W. McKnight has the determination, tenacity and skill required to successfully litigate your case when litigation provides the best means of resolving your legal issues. Our professional courtroom demeanor and meticulous preparation give us an edge as an assertive, strategic advocate.
Contact an assertive litigation lawyer you can trust
When you need experienced legal advocacy to settle disputes, call Mark W. McKnight at 843-577-2837 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.